IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
Hi!! I just wanted to say that I'm in little space all the time. But when I new to be a big girl I turn into one. I took a nappy today and I woke up with my thumb in my mouth. I didn't do this on purpose
By JuneStar
Awesome! :) I think it's such a freeing feeling when you can be little all of the time and everything is still okay.

Your going to need supplies! haha, pacifiers, sippy cups, bottles maybe :p

Enjoy yourself though :) seriously, it's a great feeling
You are very lucky! I work full time and still live at home so little time is pretty much before I go to bed once I'm in my room for the night. It sucks when there is so often that I want to have some little time during the day :/

But congrats! Enjoy having full little time!
I wish i could be a little 24/7 or kitten but i live with my mom and sister. I don't even have much things yet. If my family found out they would judge me. If I live alone I would be doing it 24/7 or as much as I can . Unless I got to do big girl things like clean the house, go to work, etc.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]