IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By LittlePandaPup
Are there older littles and Care givers/Mommys/Daddy's? I always feel like im the only one who isnt 18-20 granted im still young but i seem to find everyone so young and i feel like im the only one.... Kinda sucks.... :? Am I missing something?
By Deleted User 8140
Little Panda, I am twice your age, lol. I know what you mean about the age dynamics. I am ok with little girls, so long as they are over 18. However, I also enjoy big people time, so younger littles must be extremely mature for me to have any interest beyond fostering and guiding for a while. Littlespace seems to do a great job of ferreting out and banning those under 18. Hoping to find a forever little with just the right balance. The joy is found in the search. Peace, Tim.
By LittlePandaPup
Idk how to explain it , when im around litttles who are younger then I am I feel like I have to watch them or like I cant be myself because im the older one in the room. Which is probably really stupid and I know im not that much older but im used to always having to be the adult... Im probably over thinking it... Thank you for not getting offended or anything ^·^ and trying to understand

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
By BabygirlTete
I'm a 42 year old babygirl/litte, so yes, we are out there. :) I have been a Little all of my life, I used to get teased for not growing up and now I embrace it. My room is filled with My Little Ponies, Sailor Moon, stuffies, shopkins and more like that. I am in a relationship with a 27 year old, she keeps me really young too.
By SallyMander
I'm an older little too and I feel it shouldn't matter about the age difference; however but it did help to be able to go out with my older Daddy...he was only 7 years older than me
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]