IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss psychological disorders and concerns, physical health, and wellness.
Note: Friendship requests are NOT appropriate for this section.
Forum rules: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
I really need someone to talk to me that doesn't think I'm a freak or something worse because I have got no friends anymore I lost everything and everyone in my life and I'm staying hid because of the of having been outed to everyone in town I was living in I don't know what to do anymore and I'm so lost and nobody in this world seem to care about me everyone treats me like a monster because of my little this is the last web site I have to try I haven't been able to get someone to talk to at all on any of them so far please anything would be so helpful I'm so confused I don't understand why I this is happening to me because I like to dress like this and I've been being tourchered and so on for years now why do they keep coming after me like this...
Lostbabygirl wrote:I really need someone to talk to me that doesn't think I'm a freak or something worse because I have got no friends anymore I lost everything and everyone in my life and I'm staying hid because of the of having been outed to everyone in town I was living in I don't know what to do anymore and I'm so lost and nobody in this world seem to care about me everyone treats me like a monster because of my little this is the last web site I have to try I haven't been able to get someone to talk to at all on any of them so far please anything would be so helpful I'm so confused I don't understand why I this is happening to me because I like to dress like this and I've been being tourchered and so on for years now why do they keep coming after me like this...
Hi there, lostbabygirl.
I understand what you are going through and I have recently been through something hard myself.
Don't do anything stupid please.
Things will turn around....
It will get better...
If you need a friend feel free to talk to me
You can reach me through this site or
kik: [REMOVED]
Email: [REMOVED]
Last edited by Motherly 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Edited by Admin to remove personal e-mail address
I know how it feels...
I lost a lot too...
Things seems to be taking a turn for better now for me.
And things will get better for you too.
You just need to hang in there...
You can do this!!!
You're stronger than you realize.
Just take one day at a time...
By _babykitten726_
Hiya Lostbabygirl,

I just joined and came across your post, are you alright now?? If you still need a friend to talk to i'm here c: :hugs: sending positive thoughts and vibes to you :3

Lots of Love - Baby Kitten
 ! Message from: admin
Admin note: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site about emotional states.

If any person is looking for friendship or one-to-one private messaging then they should be posting within the Looking for Friendship area.
 ! Message from: admin
Admin note: Please keep in mind that topics on the forum are for open and public discussion and forum conversation. These are not requests to PM the user, but, rather, to have an open dialogue on the site about emotional states.

This topic has been locked since it is no longer a discussion, but, rather, people saying they will talk with the user privately or be friends. Again, please respect that this is not the appropriate area of the site for friendship requests.

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]