IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By JuneStar
Anyone feel overly sexualized?

To the point where they're saying, "Maybe I'm not a little..." because of the sexualization of the dynamic?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a nonsexual little. Not at all. Daddy and I often have special playtime.

And, yes, I know nonsexual littles exist. Do you know how many I've actually encountered though? Less than 5. How many physically intimate littles have I encountered? Oh, hundreds, easily.

Going through tumblr and twitter though...I feel like I'm lost and don't belong sometimes. I'm not into so much...adult art. So much...adult things. I kind of feel like sex is a "Big" thing and, even though I'm little during it all, Daddy babies me and praises me for doing things big girls would do. I've had 'vanilla' sex and it's draining because it's such a "Big" act to me. Daddy and I have a different kind of caregiver/little dynamic though. Maybe we're just the oddballs here.

Maybe I feel like I don't belong because I have 0 interest in adult art? I have 0 interest in being spanked or watching girls be spanked or choked by their scene-Daddies? I have 0 interest in most BeDeeSeM things. It's like 99.9% of everything 'little' on these social media sites are sex or sex-driven.

I get messages from Daddies. It's always straight to some form of sex talk. Never a friendship interest of any type. Never a platonic conversation about the scene or life. A prompt for physically intimate talk of some sort or they have no interest in communicating. Why don't Daddies want just-friends too? And why aren't littles sending me messages, wanting to be friends?

(And I've looked. I desperately wanted someone around my biological and little age to do gift exchanges with throughout the year but I couldn't find anyone interested in talking to me and getting to know things I liked so we could buy for each other.)

Nothing wrong with physically intimate conversation/roleplay, of course, but it' just seems so...

...adult.

And I feel like I'm not an adult, really.

And I had some idea that most littles didn't feel adult either?

I thought we wanted to ramble on about our favoritest candy ever and how our stuffies come to life when we're not watching? How we want to live with Peter Pan and sleep in a pile of the softest stuffies ever?

Do I just not really belong?

What's wrong with me?
By Chantilly
Star, I understand what your saying.

There are a few none sexualised littles around. From what I have seen.

I have noticed a lot of littles who seem to want to be spanked, choked or other pretty heavy BeDeeSeM requests. Sometimes it's rather shocking. I can see why adult art doesn't appeal to you I get it 100%! Seems like having a blog on Tumblr or Wordpress equates to don't write, just post adult art and re-distribute. I notice that even well meaning blogs start out with writings and little to no pictures only to have a glutton of highly sexualized grower women portrayed in different physically intimate ways all perfect bodies ...
I think your addressing many issues and some that people don't really want to face, but I am glad you have brought it up. Because honestly, I don't think it truly portrays most of the Little and Daddy, Caregiver/Mommy dynamics at all. And there fore it's hard to find an accurate representation. But maybe that's just me?
By Chantilly
I also feel like anytime you announce that you are a little, the inner need combined with the strongest desires for Daddy's come out, it's so predatoryal it's scary! It's like <pounce> *attach* <[abtain]>. Wait, what happened to getting to know your little? Like dating??? I have always thought that when 'meeting' there should be mini dates only, and group dates, then a Daddy should announce his intentions publicly. And then the real dating begins.
Mini dates: short sweet fun, lasting 15-45 minutes, it's the getting to know you part. Like coffee, or a short walk or showing a little your favorite place(s) of a city. Doing something free like volunteering? Things that don't cost more then time and gas and a small amount of funds.

Then group dates, other little late see things and are good at sorting things out, plus friends are always a plus! A few of these and a little should feel better about meeting。

A true Daddy is the shining example of chivalry, seems rare and hard to find how ever this can go a very, very long way. Daddy's need to remember, as little we want nothing more then to be heard, loved, and understood. We understand how hard it is for Daddies to not have littles. We do understand the struggle. How ever, it's important to remember that miss-treating little can do far more damage then any of us would like to admit. I understand the drive is strong the urges primal, we are human beings too, and we can be hurt and broken very easily.
By PrincessKitten86
I agree that it's overwhelming, and it seems like the physically intimate nature of it takes over on social media. There are a lot of "Daddies" out there who arnt really Daddies they just pretend and its the worst it's like just because I'm a little does not mean I am your little. So I just want you to know. There is nothing wrong with you at all, you do belong it's the guys out there who jump right to let's have sex that don't belong. I'm a little and I'd love to be your friend and we can most definitely talk about our favoritest movies, snacks, colors and our stuffies because I love my stuffies and really could use a little friend to talk to about this kind of stuff :)
Hi so im new to this too and I am a man and think been the role of a daddy is for me, iv been doing alot of research latly to find out more ( YouTube Google to name a few) hard enough to find stuff about it with out all the adult art in the middle of it,
Yes iv looked at lots of adult art ( you name it) but thinking about it it never really hit what I was looking for until i came across ddlg.
I hear what you are saying and understand, its not all about the sex and restraints and spanking I would see that as the daddies "treat" whereas the colouring and cartoon r for the little and im glad you brought it up cos this is the kind of information iv been searching the web for and hope there are more like u to talk to about it
By princessStinky
I do like punishments, like spanking, or if mommy ties me up, but im not interested into any physically intimate activitys, so i and my mommy expanded my little time to 24/7 except there are things, that need me to be adult

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]