IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By chubbybunny
I'm 24/7 little and want to go swimming this summer with Daddy. It's my first summer with my Daddy and we both REALLY like the water and swimming. I was thinking it would be super cute to wear pool floaties. Do they make them for adults and do you think it would be risky to wear the floats in the pool with other people like public around? I don't know how else to make swimming a fun little activity and I want it to be so badly!
I go swimming at my local swimming pool wearing my pool floaties and a swim nappy nobody has ever said anything just be yourself and ignore people and just have fun I even wear my swimming ring and have lots of fun in the pool
By JuneStar
That actually comforts me, Ben. Like ChubbyBunny here, I thought it also might be nice to go swimming with floaties but felt a tad...uhm...embarrassed, I guess? Like, afraid that people would mock me or make fun of me. That was some good advice. Listen to him, ChubbyBunny!
baby_ben wrote:...just be yourself and ignore people...
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]