IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I have a stuffed animal called a pufflelump that my grandparents bought for me when I was born. I carried it everywhere and it got really beaten up over the years. I received a new one when I was a teenager so that I could "one day give it to my kids". I still might do that but for now I use it when I'm little.
By dollyprincess
My old daddy bought me a bright yellow bear with a beard and mustache :) his name is Mr.Stachio ♡ and I loves him beary muchio
By PrincessStarChild
My teddy bear is a wizard and she is magical. I named her Alex after the main character on my favorite Disney show Wizards of Waverly Place. I also have lots of bears that I made at Build-A -Bear, three of my favorites are Olaf, Elsa, and Anna from the my favorite movie Frozen. :D
By Ravenbabygirl
My favourite stuffie is called Binky. He's called that because that is what was on his tag... didn't want to change it coz it's just purfect. Daddy says he's a limted adition because he's nose glows . And me don't like the dark. He was the first one Daddy ever got me. And he sleeps in my arms every night
By Bandit
My stuffie is a pink bunny with an eye patch and sometimes other pirate gear. His name is "Harvey the Space Pirate". We go on tons of adventures together and he is my best friend in the whole wide world ^__^
I gots a teddy from my bestest fwiend and I named it after her, Jenny, because she was the first person I told about being little and she was so accepting and even gots me the teddy! I lovers my stuffie and my fwiend! :stuffie:
I have two teddy bears that I've name Bow and Arrow because they are dating and why not. I also have a stuffed dog that my exgirlfriend gave me. He's called Ren... Like from Footloose. ::3:
One time, I had a penguin stuffie that I got from a candy store. He was holding a heart that said "You melt my heart." So I named him Sir Meltsalot. cx

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
By Viking-Princess6625
I've got 8 stuffies total that mean a lot to me
Leo is a big size floofy floppy fluffy lion stuffie.
Little Leo is Leo's sweet baby lion cub, sometimes I call him Junior too.
Cinnamon is a medium size pony she's white and light brown.
Charley is Cinnamon's boyfriend, he's medium-sized too, and he's a black and dark brown pony
Jessie is next she's a small bunny I was given for easter, she's mostly white, but her inside ears are one pink and one blue, and her foot pads are one green and one purple.
Wolfie is the toy I won at the fair called Thomas Amusement, he's not small but he's not big either, he kinds looks like a husky wolf mix and he's unbelievably soft.
Of course, I saved my favorite and best for last, George, My huge soft cuddle monkey that i sleep with every night and he loves to keep me company and cuddle back. :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]