IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By babycamie
any one have an idea for some games that littles can play with each other or with daddy and mommy too? Maybe like a skype little coloring fest or a haloween party over skype with some sort of games or a little costume contest. comment if you would be intersested? I think it would be fun.

PS: I new to this website and hoping to meet so little friends so please message me if you just wanna be friends Ni Ni everone!!!!!
By JuneStar
I think there are 2+ player games online like Monopoly that people could play.

Are you looking for just online stuff for long-distance relationships and friendships? Or both physical and long distance fun games and activities?
I used to do skype movie nights where we would both watch the same movie. Online games like Minecraft or skyrim or even Pokemon or Star Wars the Old Republic can be fun.

As far as board games, monopoly, chess, candy land and life are favorites here as well as more "obscure" games like Tokaido and Munchkin.
By Littleone41695
My daddy and I when he's home we wrestle and have tickle fights and play hide and seek those are always fun and there's all kinds of tag games like tv tag and freeze tag and ring around the Rosie is fun, otherwise me and daddy play on skype when he can't be home Simon says and who can color the bestest!
By littlesboo
i havent quiet played the online game of cards against humanity but its fun and a way to bond more and more laughs c: me and my (ex) daddy used to play inrl c:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]