IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Starrflower
I have read about relationships where the daddy and little have huge age gaps or hardly at all. And even the little being older than her daddy. So I realize that everyone is unique.

So my curiosity is for the daddy/mommy/caregiver, how important is it for you that your little be a lot younger than you. Since I am just now figuring this out about myself and being middle age I am not sure how easy it will be in finding a caregiver myself. I do notice that some daddies as old as 55 have littles as young as 25 or even younger.

Since I am so new I am just trying to figure out how I fit into this community :?:
By DaddyatKittygables
I don't have a an age preference. It would all be in their behavior. My observations have been the same as yours in here and in other places.
By JuneStar
I know I'm not a Caregiver, but my Daddy obviously is and I know his preference to this question.

Daddy very much prefers older women. We are 7-8 years difference in age--me being older than him. In terms of his interest, I am pretty young to have caught his attention.

I asked him somewhat recently about our age difference. I'm pretty insecure about my age. Daddy said he has never really been interested in females his own age or younger. He enjoys that I'm older, well developed, and can be mature when needed.

This being said, not all Caregivers have a priority that their little is XX age and under or XX years younger than them. I hope this helps encourage you to simply enjoy and love being yourself! :)
By Starrflower
thank you so much! Yes I definitely feel more encouraged. This is the second forum that I joined and it seemed that most of the littles are so much younger than me. I was starting to feel out of place, but not so much anymore.
By Little_Miss_Viky
Im not a big, but I like my caregiver to be older than me, al least 4 o 5 years. My current Daddy is 18 years older than me and I cant be happier
By Nysali
Hmm, I *think* I would prefer someone 27-40, since my biological age is 31. I say "think" because everyone is unique and maybe I would find the perfect caregiver who is actually younger or older than that range.
My Daddy is 25 years older than me :focus: buttttt I didn't know his exact age until a couple weeks after I met him and I was already falling for him. I was never attracted to him solely because he was so much older. As a submissive type person, I've just always been narurally attracted to more dominant men that tend to be a lot older. It honestly makes me a little nervous because I have no clue how to tell my family.
I am two years older than my little, but I have to say that really didn't factor into our conversations beyond just the basic information stage. I don't have a preference, personally, but the one thing I have noticed is I tend to not mesh very well with people much younger or much older than me. It's a situation where I feel 18 but when I hang out with 18 year olds it's like "Oh no... not 18..." and when I feel 50, I hang out with 50 year olds and it's like "Oh no... not 50...". Hahaha. I typically tend to spend my time with people between 25 - 40 with me being pretty central in there. I think it's more about personality than age.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]