IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Magnus
So I'm curious, is it frowned upon for a big to have multiple littes? Even if it's strictly online only? I'm not asking for myself personally or anything, I'm legit curious because I'm not really sure how the rules of AB scene are.
By JuneStar
Excellent question with a bit of a twisted answer.

Generally, it is not okay to collect littles or collect Caregivers.

However, if there is an understanding between you and those parties then I don't see any reason why this may be an issue or frowned upon. If everyone is aware that it's just online play and you're engaging the same situations with other littles then it isn't like you're being deceitful or getting someone's hopes up.

Communication is important. If you find an online roleplay person then they should have an idea of how far your roleplaying is going to go--is it strictly online or might it eventually bleed into an offline something? Are you seeing someone in real life? Are you devoted to the online person in some fashion (ie: not roleplaying with others?). The other person needs to know your intentions and they need to know yours.

There are Daddy Doms, Mommy Dommes, and other Caregiver types that have more than one little. The littles may be "brothers" and "sisters" to each other. They may also interact with them or may not. Sometimes the Dominant has a switch partner who will also dominate the little--giving the little both a Daddy and a Mommy sometimes with a bit of hierarchy to things.

There are also situations of paying for adult baby care. There are places where you can pay a fee to be tended to, cared for, changed, fed, and more. These usually don't involve physically intimate interaction, but, again, everything is disclosed upfront. The adult baby is aware that it's just a service and that the Caregiver isn't necessarily attached or personally interested in being that person's sole Caregiver 24/7 or for no monetary gain. Again, there's no reason this is bad as long as everyone knows and is on the same ground.

Now, if, say, a Daddy is hopping around online and getting off via random roleplay with littles, building them up and abandoning them after a scene or two (after he uses them to his own pleasures), and he didn't give them upfront information on his intentions then that's no good. Nobody wants to think they're getting into something special only to be abandoned or to find out the other person wasn't nearly as serious about things.

In short:

No problem if all parties involved are aware.
Example: "Just to let you know, I'm just kind of messing around right now and looking for fun. Nothing serious at all with any one person."
Example: "Just to let you know, I'm seeing someone in person who I feel very deeply for and am committed. I'm just looking for some online fun every now and again, and they're aware and okay with that since they're not really into the scene themselves."
Example: "To be upfront, whenever I say (This is not a dating site) I just mean during a single roleplay scene. I'm not ready to be committed to anything more than that."

Big problem if the truth of the intentions are hidden or not disclosed upfront.
By Magnus
Wow that was a REALLY detailed response! Ok so i do have a few questions, though. The adult baby care centers, are those online or actual physical location you can actually be tended to? Do they have things with other littles to interact with each other?

So, it seems the overall issue isnt necessarily that having multiples so much as lack of communication between the parties. As long as they're ok with it. I think I have a much better understanding now.

I'm glad the answer is twisted! As I've stated before, if it wasn't weird i wouldnt enjoy it :P
By JuneStar
From what I've seen and general knowledge, the adult baby places where you can pay for care is literally you with a dedicated Caregiver for a set amount of time. It could involve naptime, diapering, feeding, or just cuddling. I'm talking about physical locations.

I haven't heard of actual care centers that involved littles interacting with eachother, but there are some yearly events that occur for those situations. I really don't see a care GROUP like that where it's primarily littles playing being successful because it lacks the one-on-one care that a lot of littles are desperate to receive.

There is probably a thousand kik groups for littles to get together and interact with each other. From my knowledge of those, they tend to fall apart or be abandoned if it lacks a 'dating' aspect of some sort. (So many single and searching, you know!)

You can get a REALLY good idea of what I'm talking about by watching the somewhat short documentary of The 15 Stone Babies:

http://www.littlespaceonline.com/viewto ... t=97&p=182
By Magnus
Wow, this is truly mind blowing to me. Honestly when i first heard about this i thought it was just play dress up for sex stuff. I had no idea that's just like one niche of this. It's almost like an entire sub-culture and i was just scratching the surface. There's so much more to this! I'm really enjoying learning though.
By Deleted User 2118
As a poly little, I'm definitely of the side that if my caregiver wanted more than one partner, I would be happy to welcome another sibling into the family. And if more than one caregiver came in, the more the merrier. But I understand that this is not a situation for everyone, and is just my personal preference. I'm not sure what kind of luck I'll have finding a family like this, but it's nice to think about.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]