IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By babybri
Why do you think MDLB relationships are not as common as DDLG? I know they exist obviously but it seems like they are more rare and harder to find. Are there less Mommies or Mommy Dom (or... Mommy Dommes ?)

Maybe it's because of the stereotypes that men should be the family caretaker (or in this case caregiver), the more dominant, the more protective, the more...whatever.
By DeletedUser5898532
It does seem more of a challenge to find a Mommy Domme. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think because there is the stigma that this adult interest is always physically intimate and, well, motherly types may be turned off about that. We know it isn't always physically intimate but it's easily misunderstood.

It's also difficult find a woman who likes to dominate but not with harsh means. I say this in the nicest way possible. For whatever reason, Dommes seem to be harder, rougher, stricter, and firmer than Doms. I don't know why. It just seems that way.

A Mommy would likely offer more care and compassion so it just makes them more minority. Don't give up though.

I also suggest interacting with women as you normally would. Sometimes vanilla people turn out to be pretty twisty and end up interested in things you didn't think they would be.
My partner and I both love ddlg and mdlg but it's never really frequent for us.
Sometimes she's mommy, sometimes I'm daddy.
It can be disappointing if you're a little and you just look around and hope for any female you come across to be a mommy.
However I'm super inexperienced with this topic, this is the first time I've been with anyone who wasn't completely disgusted with any of my adult interests, I'm here to learn.
However, when she's feeling dominant, I have the best of times, not to say I don't like being a dom, I'd be lying if I said I didn't, but there's just something else for me when it's mdlg.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]