IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By JuneStar
I've been into ageplay-type things for a very long while now--over a decade. This stuff isn't really new to me but, for whatever reason, I have insecurities about it.

When Daddy and I first introduced Ddlg things into our relationship as a full-time/primary thing it was difficult to call him Daddy. I was nervous about it, for whatever reason. He wholeheartedly accepted it--and me--so I'm not sure why it was kind of scary.

I still feel that embarrassment in public--even around people within the scene. Even if I know the people around me are respectful or even share the same relationship dynamic then I still get nervous. I feel a little scared to call him "Daddy" and it's problematic because I don't ever call him anything else so his actual given name sounds very strange and not personal to me.

Did you ever experience something similar, perhaps when you and your Daddy first started this particular dynamic outside the bedroom?

Any advice/tips/suggestions on how to move past this?
By WhirledPeace
I thought of him as Daddy for months before I ever brought it up becaus I was nervous that it would freak him out. I slowly introduced the topic and he called himself daddy before I did and it was great. He whispered "Daddy's little girl" into my ear and I almost came even though he only had on hand on me (above the waist) and we were both fully clothed.
By littlegiggles
I am having a hard time calling my daddy daddy out loud he calls me giggles or his princess or kitten but I struggle calling him daddy even though he truly is
By littlesophia13
I have no problem thinking it but saying daddy the first time was horribly embarrassing, but it got better each time I said it
By Kbear627
I have a hard time saying daddy in public too. Instead we use a code name. I call him sweetie in public because to other people it seems like just a cute nickname, but we both know that it really means daddy. Plus using code names and words makes us feel like spies and that is lots of fun!
By Emma904
I used to be very insecure calling mine Daddy. I decided to give him a nick name so out in public I wouldn't be so afraid. Now calling him Daddy has become so normal that I've forgotten and call him Daddy in front of my family.
That was a bit embarrassing.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]