IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I've seen so many FAKE Daddies hop around in chats and on site saying stupid things like, "Who here needs a Daddy?" "(This is not a dating site)," and, "I'm a Daddy. Who wants to talk to me?" (Seriously, why would it matter if you're a Daddy if you're just looking to chat and get to know people, right? Because you're scum and you're preying on desperate littles!)

I've never, ever, EVER encountered one of these "Daddies" who were a good, true Daddy. They are always fakers. They break hearts, they lie, they vanish, they are only in it for sex talk or to get their needs fulfilled and then they abandon you.

Whatever littles are falling for this crap need to realize they are worth so much more than these instant-Daddies.

A REAL DADDY KNOWS IT TAKES TIME TO BECOME YOUR DADDY!

A real Daddy respects you, doesn't push your boundaries or pressure you to escalate things (relationships, sex conversation, etc), and wants to be your FRIEND first because he knows real relationships take time to grow into something special.

A real Daddy isn't so desperate he's asking, "Who here needs a Daddy?" because they are busy having real conversations like real people in hopes of seeing a spark light up with a special little.

I just wanted to say this because I'M SO TIRED OF BEING HURT BY THESE FAKERS!

I'm worth more than your 30 minute jerk off session! I'm worth more than pictures of me in a diaper! I'm worth more than only getting to converse when YOU want to chat.

I've been abandoned and hurt for the LAST TIME!
EXACTLY! THANK YOU! SOMEONE SAID IT! I'm so tired of trying to leaf out the bad daddy's because there's so many of them its ridiculous. It's hard to find a good one. I've been hurt and heartbroken by so many bad ones that I honestly don't remember what having a good daddy feels like anymore.
But eventually no little will want to talk to them anymore because of the fact that they're a bad daddy.
I just want every ageplayer/little or whatever you are to remember that you are better than that. If the first thing he wants is physically intimate pictures of you or physically intimate talk, GET OT OF THERE. That's the start of a heart break. You can say no and tell him to leave you alone.
Now with that being said I love every little and I'll always lend a helping hand when I can. Stay strong you guys. You'll find the right one :)
Yup. Well said! I totally agree and just wanted to say thank you for sharing this :-* - I am also really tired of all these guys and "Wannabe-Daddies" around who do not really understand, how much harm they could cause. In my past I had have two really, really bad experiences with such a type of "Daddy" - one of them brought me nearly to a nervous breakdown (have to mention that I also met them both in real life) which ended with a little scar, not only on my soul :-(
By chubbylittleprincesa
I agree with this. I notice the more I try to become social online and actually look for a daddy, the more creepers come out. It is a bit discouraging but I know there is one out there somewhere for all of us
Don't be in a rush to find a daddy. Just because you want one really bad doesn't mean you should force it. I think this site is a good place to find a daddy because only men who are truly into the lifestyle would even know about this... It's not plenty of fish or craigslist, this is a specific place where people share the exact same interests.
this is such a great topic. I am terrified of these kind of men. They take advantage of the very vulnerable place a little is in. I saw a thread on daddy dom/babygirl relationships on another website and was curious about it so I started asking questions. One of the "daddies" appeared caring, but soon became aggressive. Even after I expressed shyness and fear of talking online.
I had a daddy for a while and he was my first. He was kind and nurturing. He made me realise what I truly am. A little. This is my first time on here. I'm hopping to meet another daddy like that. But one who wants a long term commitment. I hope he's out there.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]