IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss styling or wearing garments like cloth or disposable diapers, pull-ups, training pants, rompers, onesies, shortalls, dresses, plastic jewelry, and more. We can also help with designing little zones in your homes. Let us help you create your new look or redecorate your space!
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics about with the community whole.

► Show more details
By JuneStar
There is nothing wrong with you.

For many people diapers provide an extra comfort and security. It's like a soft, warm hug gently wrapped around your bottom. Some people like the crinkle noise. Some people like the extra padding and how it fills out around them. Some people like the extra warmth they provide. Some people like the restriction they feel when diapered. Some people like the security that if they leak a little it'll soak it in for them.

Don't worry so much about what makes you not fit into the mold you think of as normal. Normal does not exist. Normal is just something we create in our heads. You are perfectly fine.
Believe me, I used to think the same way. But then I realized that there are loads of people just like me. JuneStar is right, normal doesn't exist, your as normal as you feel, and if wearing diapers to you is normal, then your normal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
We all go through this phase at one point or another to be perfectly honest. A lot of us even have binge and purge cycles. In the end, what Max said is actually pretty accurate. When I first realized my interest in this lifestyle I was ok with it. Then I started dating a girl, and she wasn't so into it. She knew and understood, but never really participated and I felt like she judged me to a degree for attempting to embrace it. So I had a lot of self-doubts. But eventually we broke up and ya know what? I feel better for it, and I can follow my wants and needs as I see fit.
Mine was an external force working directly upon me, but most have an internal voice of doubt. Want some words of advice? Accept who you are and embrace it. Because second guessing and suppressing who you are will only lead to despair. Reach out to people on forums like this and we'll happily talk for hours on end about stories and the like and who knows, you may just find something more than acceptance and friends on here or another site. with nothing more to say currently, welcome friend to the crazy world that we all love!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]