IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By ThatMan
My girl and I have been into a ddlg relationship for awhile. She's an adult and has her driver's license but I feel like it's not a little girl thing to be doing. That being said, I drive her everywhere that she needs or would like to go. She does have access to the vehicle if for some reason she needed (or wanted, I guess) to go somewhere alone but it works well for us so far. Others?
By JuneStar
I drive.

As a matter of fact, I drive Daddy when we go on travels. We recently traveled about 18 hours in the car and I drove the entire way to and from home.

I see how you think it's a Big responsibility though. Daddy and I might just be different than most.
By growinguplittle
I drive myself to and from work and school, but any time I'm with Daddy (which is pretty much any other time, period), he drives. It's an unwritten rule, but he just feels more comfortable driving and I feel more comfortable sitting in the passenger seat and holding his hand and letting him be in control. I feel like that could be a very common circumstance in Dd/lg!
By kitten_ren
I drive when I need to get to appointments with our kids. But I'm really now allowed to drive unless my daddy says so and he drives me places for recreational and just out and about. I'm definitely not allowed to drive in the snow because its unsafe. So really daddy doesn't let .e drive
By LilLissy12
I'm a little and I get to drive but I have lots and lots of rules for driving. Since I am a little I have lots of rules for everything but I need that.
By BBLAIR37
I don't have a little girl yet, but if I did i would only let her drive if I wasn't available to drive her. Which would be rare because she would mean the world to me!
By TaurusM
If she really wants to drive, let her. Make sure she is safe on the road and remind her to be safe always. Maybe it would help if she called you to let you know she drove safely? Littles need to be big sometimes too. And that's okay. Be careful not to make her dout herself though. Good luck :D
By Daddyslove4you
TaurusM wrote:If she really wants to drive, let her. Make sure she is safe on the road and remind her to be safe always. Maybe it would help if she called you to let you know she drove safely? Littles need to be big sometimes too. And that's okay. Be careful not to make her dout herself though. Good luck :D
I agree. Let her make that decision, but let her know that you would be more than happy to take the wheel, literally, if she feels more comfortable with that. Part of being a Daddy Dom, is teaching your Little to grow, and not holing her back because you're afraid that she'll "grow out of" being your Little.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]