IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By JuneStar
I like to color. I think a lot of littles like to color too. Daddy has suggested I color sometimes when I've been upset and it has offered such a great distraction that I was relieved of a lot of anxiety.

The best program to color online with, I think, is probably Adobe Photoshop. It's expensive though and I wouldn't be making any return on my software investment then since I color just for the amusement for it and not professionally.

I know when I started searching around that a lot of people suggested I try out the GIMP program. It was suppose to be a free coloring program similar to Photoshop. I think I downloaded it a few years ago, felt overwhelmed, and erased it.

Right now I'm using FireAlpaca. It's also a free program; however, I'm very limited with my skill with it. I'm not sure if it's lacking for if it's me (it's probably me). I figured I'd ask other web-users who are likely to use programs for primarily personal coloring (ie: littles! heh) what they used.

What do you use to color pictures online?

I'll make a list of the programs here for convenience so that it's easier to follow:
By chubbybunny
I think a friend of mine uses something called Paint tool Sai. Something like that.

I don't really color online though. I don't know how you can do that without coloring over the lines. :?
By Magnus
I use a free program called pencil. It's really nice for being a free program, but you absolutely need an artpad to draw with it. It has a pressure sensitivity setting that wont work with a mouse. If you have a mouse, you might as well be using MSpaint lol
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]