IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By badbaby
Hi Littles,

I am really, really new to this and I've never had a Daddy before.

My idea about what I want is a man who is bigger than me and older than me who likes me to act little - like being cute, not knowing things, being shy, learning lessons, playing and being innocent.

But I have always been into BeDeeSeM - I like really rough sex and I want a Daddy who is okay with treating me like that ONLY in the bedroom, but who will do aftercare and look after me properly at all other times.

Some of what I've read on here is that other Littles are upset at the thought of their Daddies being rough with them at all.

Am I thinking the wrong things? Is it wrong to want your Daddy to hurt you sometimes?
Nooooo hahaha!
I like that too! It all depends on the mood of course. And besides, we can't be Littles ALL of the time anyhow!
I mean if you look at it, having sex isn't a very "little" thing to do in the first place. And I suppose that some littles therefore aren't liking a physically intimate ddlg relationship. Or others like it to be in a very cuddly kind of way. But for others they like the punishment - reward system and I suppose having pain or roughness in the bedroom does offer a good contrast and makes you feel like you really "deserve" all the sweetness afterwards and on other times :)

To me it makes sense, I like it too!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]