IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
How do you get time for little space when you still live at home? Its very hard to find little time when my parents constantly want/need me to do something. What do you do to get little space time?
PrincessTommo wrote:I hate this and I hate that I can't be little! I'm still trying to come to terms with it and I'm waiting to tell my family though.

I am probably never going to tell my parents. They are very closed minded about a lot of things. I still haven't told them I'm bi yet. My mother thinks its just an excuse to sleep around.
By princesslittleone
Im 23 and after getting dumped and having to move home its been difficult to have my little space. i haven't told my parents my life secrets because i have strict very closed minded family. this is stupid to admit but im bullied at home my sister bullies me, the sad part is im the oldest child but since she went down teen mom road she has bulled me alot more since then but anyway ... so to have my little space time i wait til every one is sleeping and have that be my little time. or when i go travel i go by my self i haven't had a daddy or a mommy in about 2 years because its hard to get to let people in and have to build confidence and trust to tell someone about my little personality
princesslittleone wrote:Im 23 and after getting dumped and having to move home its been difficult to have my little space. i haven't told my parents my life secrets because i have strict very closed minded family. this is stupid to admit but im bullied at home my sister bullies me, the sad part is im the oldest child but since she went down teen mom road she has bulled me alot more since then but anyway ... so to have my little space time i wait til every one is sleeping and have that be my little time. or when i go travel i go by my self i haven't had a daddy or a mommy in about 2 years because its hard to get to let people in and have to build confidence and trust to tell someone about my little personality
Oh I'm sorry Hun. It's hard I know. I have been hurt to many times to let people in easily.
princesslittleone wrote:Im getting stronger and more confident in my self thank you i have taken this time to really explore my life and self
That's wonderful. I hope you can be happy soon *huggies*

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]