IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By bunny_luna97
I went to the mall on Saturday and went to Build-A-Bear Workshop and got a new stuffie! I got the Beast one for the new live action Beauty and the Beast movie that's coming out on march 17th(I'm so excited for it). I named him Adam since that's his actual name(Prince Adam) but I still call him beast tho; I even got the little outfit for him too! He's super cute and soft and cuddly and I love him so much :stuffie: :stuffie: :splode:
Attachments
IMG_4477.JPG
IMG_4477.JPG (1.72 MiB) Viewed 1785 times
IMG_4476.JPG
IMG_4476.JPG (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1785 times
IMG_4474.JPG
IMG_4474.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1785 times
IMG_4472.JPG
IMG_4472.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1785 times
Oh my gosh that is the coolest stuffie!! I didn't even know they were doing a Beast stuffie for Beauty and the Beast. I've always wanted to go to Build A Bear workshop, but I've still never been before. I always see everyone talking about it and showing the cool stuffies that they get from there. This is definitely the coolest one though. Maybe if I get a caregiver they will take me. :) Is it fun?
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]