IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By JuneStar
I think my favoritest is Pocahontas!

I had forgotten about Esmeralda from Hunchback of Notre Dame...interesting you thought of that, Sophia.
By Magnus
lol ok i'm not a little but i had to respond to this. my favorite "princess" (if she even counts) is Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Hands down. She's nerdy, she isnt into looks so much as what's on the inside, and she traded her life for the safety of her dad. Hot and badass.

Favorite prince is Flynn Rider from Tangled. He's really the only prince that i've seen (except maybe not counting Mulan 2) where he was willing to sacrifice his own life for his princess. And he literally became a better person because of her.

Favorite villain would be Clayton from Tarzan. Dude straight up did not deserve the gruesome fate that befell him. All the dude wanted to do was sell gorillas to a zoo. Seriously what's so evil about that. Didn't intend on killing anyone and the ONLY person he killed was the psycho Kurjak who was trying to kill him... for the second time.
By Princesszr
Jasmine and even though she isn't a princess, Esmeralda!! I dress up like both! I'm new here! Is there a way to post my pics in my Disney costumes?!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]