IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss a healthy lifestyle, weight loss goals, or refine exercise routines.
Hello everyone! My name is Emily if you didn't already know me. I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it, but seems like it. I would like to pose a hypothetical to you. Is it at all possible to become shorter in height? I'm about 6'2 in real life, and while that's very satisfying as a man, as a babygirl, it is not. I've found a number of really cool and awesome dresses on the internet, but unfortunately due to my height and their unfortunate willingness to be in one size, I'm unable to even try to fit into them. Thus, it creates a dilemma in my case. I have similar problems with my overall body size as well: my chest for instance is very large. Proportionally, it would be nice to have everything smaller for this sort of thing, but I can't seem to find anything on the internet to support it. Lots of people want to get taller (since they were born short), and there are some ingenious ways of counteracting it, including wearing more socks, wearing taller shoes, or as the Chinese have suggested it, getting leg-extensions.

Getting the reverse of the Chinese's idea sounds ridiculously painful however: getting some of your legs removed, or getting some of my chest cavity removed or something. Not to mention theoretically since I'm a larger person, I also probably have larger everything, including organs and blood vessels. At this point, my question is serving more as a fun or interesting thought experiment. I'd like to hear your thoughts on all this. Remember, you get bonus points if your post has any reference to anatomy, but you'll lose points if you try a "you should be happy the way you are" post. Good luck!
Technically, over time, you can shrink, but it's such a minuscule amount that does it really count? In terms of body modification, things like fusion of vertebra would take up to a few inches off of height, as well as the super extreme of having the bones in your legs shortened. If you hunch over enough, you could curve your spine and lose a few inches that way too.

As an actual solution though, would you be able to put a lace-trim slip underneath the dresses? That can normally add up to another two inches in length, depending on how long the slip is. Or wear solid leggings/tights under the dresses and it doesn't matter how short they are then.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]