IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Milly
Hi everyone!

So I'm just curious about this lifestyle, I can be kind of childish and when I read about ddlg I thought maybe it was something to check out. I've already established that I would be a little, I think rather young based on my personality. I just have some questions for other littles to satisfy my curiosity...

How many have you have actually had a ddlg relationship in real life (not online)?

How did you fit your ddlg lifestyle into your normal life, or were you fully committed 100% of the time?

Lastly, have you told any of ur loved ones? If so how did they react?

Thanks guys
:D Milly :D
By TussieBear
I am in a dd/lg real life relationship (although we are sometimes long distance because of college). I usually only use little space when I'm feeling sad or anxious, it really helps me with my mental illnesses and it makes me feel happy and safe. Sometimes my Daddy will get me into little space when he's feeling really protective, too. We both use it to help strengthen our relationship and build trust.
I haven't really told anyone, it's just me and my Daddy.
I would love to be your friend/penpal if you ever have questions or just want to chat!
By JuneStar
How many have you have actually had a ddlg relationship in real life (not online)?

I'm in one currently; however, we initially met through online means.
Also, for note, I feel like online relationships can very much be "real life" as well. Daddy and I took our relationship very seriously even when we were long-distance.

How did you fit your ddlg lifestyle into your normal life, or were you fully committed 100% of the time?

I think it's difficult to be fully committed 100% of the time because, for most in the scene, that means they lead absolutely no adult life. Most of us still have responsibilities we're needed for--like working a part-time job at least to help pay some bills.
We fit DD/lg into life every day, but I do still take on adult responsibilities and work so bills can get paid. I do grocery shopping, too. That doesn't mean I'm always "an adult" though. So, with each day, I do my big things and, also, my little things. It's probably a pretty healthy balance.

Lastly, have you told any of ur loved ones? If so how did they react?

I have not outwardly told my biological family members. I have had an ex try to tell my family though.
When I met my Daddy, he was not into DDlg or anything of the sort. He was very vanilla and didn't even know some of the terms. So, with that being said, obviously I told him about it at some point before we became officially a couple (we were still just friends). In the end, it turned out it had spiked his interest, but the conversation itself was a bit strange because after I began to tell him I also tried to blow it off as no big deal/not important.
By Milly
Hey guys!

Thanks, it's good to hear real daddies do exist.

I've found it hard to fit in my little me in my real life. My job makes it hard and I have a lot of responsibilities, I think that's why I started becoming curious about ddlg, because I could never really let go of my responsibilities and simply enjoy myself and be who I want to be.

I know if my family found out they'd be disgusted and not understanding in anyway, it's kinda like that around here.
I brought it up as a joke with a partner I had, just to kinda suss it out and his reaction was anything but understanding.
I'm not sure if I'd ever have the courage to have a ddlg relationship in my "real life" but that's why I love this site.
So much respect for u guys being able to be who you want and have that kind of relationship!

Thanks for answering my questions :D
By Littlekitten6
Hello Milley! The DDlg lifestyle is just lovely,at first it takes abit to accept yourself but our community is great! I did I fact tell my friends about my lifestyle and my wonderful daddy and they just thought it was cool and some even call me kitten. So If u r a questioning little just be true to yourself and you will know who u truly r :)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]