IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I couldn't wait to share this and I'm sure this will be so helpful to other littles!

I've been kind of having a hard time, emotionally, lately. Today I went out and about. I keep having some severe anxiety issues when out in the public so I've been working really hard at forcing myself to go out and forcing myself to stay and shop in those situations instead of leaving in a panic and hiding in my car.

So, while forcing myself to continue looking around in a store I ran across this teether that is shaped like a binkie / pacifier. It's called RaZ-Berry by Raz Baby. It's made of BPA-free silicon, I guess, and it's like a green vine looking pacifier end with a nipple area that looks like berries. There was a red one and a blue one available. I got the blue one because it just looked cooler to me--but the red one was also pretty neat.

I don't have a whole lot of pacifiers. I have three total, I think. This one is kind of a pacifier and kind of not though.

I came home, all excitedly over it and over a My Little Pony sippy cup I had ran into as well, and showed Daddy my goodies. I popped the pacifier teether out and washed it quickly.

Then I tried it...

...and it's great! It's a pretty large size. If it was fatter it would be uncomfortable but it isn't so it's great. The textured berries on the end are just comforting because I can distract myself by running my lips and tongue over them. I really like this thing a lot. I'll show a picture below.

The nipple part of the pacifier (or the blue berries part...whatever...) is not solid though. It's definitely hollow and I don't like that because I don't want to accidentally bite it and break it open. I wish it was hollow but, hey, it was designed for 3 months and older children so it isn't like they purposely thought of adults and adult usage.

Anyway...if you're looking for a soothing pacifier that is a little different then give this a try. The texture is just unbeatable. It's just....great. The size, the colors, the idea. I think it's fantastic.
RaZ-Berry Teether
RaZ-Berry Teether
razberry.jpg (20.45 KiB) Viewed 2499 times
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]