IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By JuneStar
When I was a young child my aunts and uncles took me to Disney World with my cousins. I don't remember a lot of it, but I do remember Dippin' Dots. They were very into making it sound like it was the ice cream of the future and that it was some super duper special type stuff to have as a treat. We bought a little there and I thought it was super yummy.

As an adult, I've had Dippin' Dots on occasion--especially when I'm feeling little.

For the past couple of months I have been on the search for local Dippin' Dots. I found on their site that there isn't a place here that officially sells Dippin' Dots! I just couldn't justify buying so much from them either so I figured I was out of luck...

...until today.

Daddy went to Walgreens to pick up prescriptions and he texted me:

Daddy: "Didn't you say you were looking for Dippin' Dots?"
Me: "Yeah, why?"
Daddy: "I found them."
Me: "Seriously?"
Daddy: "Walgreens has them."
Me: "omg - Really?!?"

I've already eaten 1 package of Dippin' Dots and have 3 more in the freezer :shock: I swear my heart is exploding with love for this cutesy ice cream treat :lol:

Do you like Dippin' Dots too?
omg i forgot about those xD i dont like them much personally but i know how it feels to have a candy craving from when you were young. for me, it was Cactus Cooler soda. we found it a year ago at Savemart and i'm like stoked cause i got it all the time when i was younger
By Teenietinygirl23
I always loved the banana split Dippin dots and I feel so happy eating them I smile every time! We have them at the water/theme park and even the mall! Haven't had them in awhile but they sure do sound great right now :D
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]