IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi Guys..I'm new to the site and I just need a little help if anyone is available?

I'm not sure if I am a little or a caregiver. When it comes to sexually I enjoy being both, in my relationships I want it to be an equal, one night I'm dominant and one night I'm not. That type of thing. But in my every day life I am beginning to feel a real need to little space time. I have always turned to stuffies or a special blanket when I begin to feel overwhelmed or upset over something. I also have a friend who is a little and has shared some of her experiences with little time and it sounds a lot like what I am craving. However, I have a girlfriend and am not ready to go to her with my thoughts, because I am not sure how she would react. I just know mentally I don't want to bring it up to her yet, but I need some real help understanding how to get into little space, and how to find the right time for little space and do it ultimately as a single person.
I am so sorry if this is so much advice to ask, but I would really love some help.
You can be both! I'm a little but I also have the caregiver side to me. I like to make him dinners and take care of him as well. I found that my little space comes easily for me because I have a high stress job and I have to be the go to person to get things done and fix what everyone else screwed up on a daily basis so when I get home I just want to be little because its easier to de-stress that way then sitting at home thinking about it. Do you two have a CG/LG relationship at the moment with your girlfriend? If you do then I would bring it up to her, if you do not then maybe start introducing small changes and see how she reacts.
You can be both a little and a big. You can also be a switch little. Being dominant is not the same thing as being a caregiver, you can be a submissive caregiver after all!

I think you sound more like a little, but that is just what from what you say, and I don't want to try and label you or anything. Having feelings of care is not the only thing that makes you a caregiver I think.

To give you some perspective on the other side. As a daddy I never really have a desire to be little or go to a stuffie or blanket or anything. More than just caring for someone, I have a desire to care for someone, to care for them, protect them. I like littles because of my desire to help when they feel overwhelmed or anxious, and have a desire for the neediness that little have.

Just my 2c.
serioussir wrote:You can be both a little and a big. You can also be a switch little. Being dominant is not the same thing as being a caregiver, you can be a submissive caregiver after all!

I think you sound more like a little, but that is just what from what you say, and I don't want to try and label you or anything. Having feelings of care is not the only thing that makes you a caregiver I think.

To give you some perspective on the other side. As a daddy I never really have a desire to be little or go to a stuffie or blanket or anything. More than just caring for someone, I have a desire to care for someone, to care for them, protect them. I like littles because of my desire to help when they feel overwhelmed or anxious, and have a desire for the neediness that little have.

Just my 2c.
Thank you soooo much this actually helped me a ton.
You can be both! Being a switch can apply to any dynamic!

My partner has moments where he has either persona. He tends to take care of me a lot by default, since I need so much care to function, but he's also just as childlike and silly as me (often more silly!) and needs babying and snuggles, and sometimes steals my stuffies. He's more a switch than anything else. It sounds like you like to provide care, but also need space to be babied. That's totally normal! Probably more common than those of us who are black-and-white one or the other.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]