IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Mindset ages fluctuate a lot. I know some people are are toddlerish and some who are teenish. I know a few folks who fluctate between age-ranges too--sometimes they're a child and sometimes they're into their teens.

I know it's hard to put an age range on it sometimes. I mean, who defines how a 4 year old acts versus a 5 year old, right?

Sometimes I think you just know or your Daddy Dom / Mommy Domme can help guide you on determining what age your mindset usually takes you to being.

For me, I suggest my mindset goes between 4 and 7--usually the younger side of that though (more young 4 than anything, I think). I'm usually really nervous about telling people because the younger I've said, the more shunned I've been in the community. :( Like I've done really bad for being myself. Whatever though! I am what I am.

What about you? what do you think your mindset is like? How did you determine it? How do you feel about it?
By PrincessPetals
Hey! My little age is about four years old too! I used to think I might be more of a middle, but Daddy and I felt like I am much younger than that since I am quite clingy and dependent on Daddy for many things. I like being 4 though, it feels natural to me. And Dada likes it too, he prefers me when I'm clingy and need him for everything. I don't think I've ever been shunned though, but I do think being younger has made it hard for me to make friends in the community
By LittleJamie07
For me my little boy age is 7 years old. I just somehow fell right into that age as I see it as the age where you are starting to be a big boy but still not quit there. That magical in between age.
By DaddyDomLittleBoy
I kinda fluctuate actually. I mean, I like using things like sippies and bottles and pacis but I also like being treated within the age range of 12-15. Is that strange at all? It's a pretty big difference.
By pacidlittleone
I'm usually in the range of 5 to 9.

Sometimes I feel like baby talking, napping, using my paci, cuddling with my blankie and teddy, and putting on a cartoon. Or not being verbal much at all.
Other times I enjoy older shows, books, writing, and video games.

I'm still trying to figure it all out and explore, but this is what I like so far :)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]