IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By Stormyskies
I'm working on a bullet journal for my littlespace. It stated turning to a guide to little me. My daddy is learning so he uses it to help take care of me but I need help. I've got writers block!
By Daxterman
I love that idea! How about you write about some of your desires and objectives as a little? (Let's imagine you always wanted to try something or go somewhere) How about writing about how you feel towards something like a cartoon, or a stuffie? Maybe make an album with all the information you can gather about your plushies!
I have things like stuffy profiles and lists of things I like such as food, movies, and TV I also have a guide to take care of me and a nightly check list but I do like the idea of putting down my desires thank you daxterman
This is great! I made one a while back too. I really like the stuffy profile list and movies. I have a list of musics that make me feel little, a page for Daddy Time (activities to do with my Daddy), a When I'm Sick page, special pages for adventurez I go on, Limits, list of things for my little chest/sml backpack, aftercare ideas and what works, what i want help with..areas for improvement, rewards, punishments, things that make me feel little w/a Daddy. Hope at least one of these things helps. Can I use your ideas in mine?? I hope you have a great time making more of yours!
I made a profile of each of my stuffies, i have alot of them so it helps Daddy keep them straight. I even drew alittle picture of them. Wrote there name, gender, and alittle about them.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]