IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So, I'm a bit new at being a Caregiver/Daddy. I was in a relationship with a little for around 9 months, prior to this and during I learned a lot from two friends who have been in a DDLG relationship for years now. Now I've been in a new relationship where me and a the little started out as just friends, then she asked me to be her caregiver to simply take care of her little side but remain a friend, I was quite delighted, around a month later she wanted to be together and have me as her Daddy, for the first couple of weeks now she has followed her rules ( bedtime, eating, hygiene, etc... ) but for the past couple of days she just won't follow any rules, when I bring up punishment ( having her write lines, corner timeout, etc... ) she simply tells me no she won't do it, She' s been abused, threatened by exes before along with many mental health issues such as Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder. I have no idea what could be going on inside her head as she won't tell me anything, just tells me it's not important and that she's fine, but I can tell she's not from her tone, moods, sleep patterns. Only thing I do know is she's holding something inside her, many of her family members passed away when she was around 13 so she looks at herself as the angel of death. And has a very low opinion of herself, and thinks she deserves nothing.And that's something I got from her that she has refused to tell family/doctors as she has weekly visits to a therapist and psychiatrist. Would really love some advice with her.
She sounds very much like me, though I was much slower in approaching Papa. I am a Little with Borderline Personality Disorder. It's taken my Papa more then 4 years to start getting through to me, so have patience with your Little. We don't mean to be so garded, we don't mean to be disruptive or disrespectful. Papa has invested a lot of time learning when toleave me alone and give me processing time, and when it is good to come back to me and ask if I am calmed down enough to talk. There are things I still have not been able to tell him about my past because it makes me feel elevated to talk about, and I end up shutting down and lashing out. Papa gently encourages me time and time again to talk to him about the hard things. We have found that it is easiest for me to talk it out if I am wrapped in a blanket, being held and if he doesn't make me look him in the face while i talk. Maybe that will help ♥️
I agree. It is hard for littles with mental health problems, and most littles tend to have them. Ne patient with her and dont push for her to tell you everything. Dordon and i have been together for almost 3 years and he doesmt know a lot about my past, and he doesnt push. However, if i do feel like talking about things, he is always there to listen. Sometimes people have bad days so pick and choose your battles with her. If fshe refuses a punishment, find another one. Sometimes i will refuse to sit in a corner so dordon gives me a few spankies instead. I still get reprimanded but i still have somewhat of a say. Make sure afterwards you tell her that you arent mad, and NEVER say you are dissapointed with her. You can be upset about what she did, just neveer be upset with her.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]