Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
It can be hard to hide those kind of things. I'm bisexual and that alone would probably warrant my parents to never talk to me ever again, let alone loving to wear pink stuff and diapers.

Order multiple items at a time from amazon, 99% of the time they ship in a single box if you have prime. If given the option get the items gift wrapped. Not only does gift wrap make it a million times more fun to open, but it hides the product inside. Sadly this leaves you with the only option to get items that are available for prime but discretion is key so beggars can be choosers.

This experience comes from 3-4 years of living with my parents and regularly ordering panties, bras, diapers, etc.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I'm 20 years old.
I had hid my little self from my family for a couple years now till my Mom found a instagram account that I made specifically for me to express my little self. She does not get it and never will I don't think. She was creeped out and embarrassed. :(
So I told her that I grew out of it and all but to be honest, I haven't. Had to throw away my paci so she wouldn't think i'm still a little.
Anyway, I rather hide it from everyone in my family and friends because I don't think a lot of them will get it sadly.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Any Littles Into Adult Diapers?

I also really really like diapers, I'd even say th[…]

It started this year (I'm 23) with my girlfriend. […]

Trying diapers

AzureAndVanilla covered it pretty excellently, I'd[…]

It is not traumatic, damaging, or harmful to not e[…]