IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
i use baby pacis. i only have two but they feel fine in my mouth. i have a small mouth and my teeth are constantly gritted so i pretty much always use my paci even when i am not in little space. i dont use them when i am in public but i think it feels nice. i dont usually have much money so i just get my little stuff from the dollar tree and i really like there stuffs anyhow cuz its cute and cheap and you can get more for less. but i would still like to try an adult paci. i havent found a site other than etsy though that sells adult pacis. but i think it is really up to the little and how they feel about their paci .
:pacy: When it comes to pacis I like the baby ones but I always make sure to get the ones that are 6-18 months. I like the variety in designs they have. Though I do get the adult ones off of Etsy shops when I get custom made ones.
I’ve tried both. A regular Nuk 5 which was just plain boring white. It was all I could find at the time I bought it years ago. Baby pacifiers are far more fun. But they’re a bit smallish for me. The Nuk 5 ended up being less comfy. Maybe it’s the nipple shape? I need a happy medium somewhere. Can someone recommend something I should try?
Hello :hi: , I haven't tried pacis yet I'm actually really looking into it since I suck my thumb...So I was browsing the forum and your answer caught my eye, I also grind my teeth, so wanted to ask if it will also help for that? or if my theory is just way off? Oh and I saw some adult pacis on "wish" if you want to try thm, it's also online and they deliver to your house.
I personally love my adult pacis. They don't hurt my teeth like the baby ones do. I used hot glue and pwetty beads and cute resin center pieces to make mine custom. It comforts me and does help me sleep. :pacy:
You can get adult pacis with a larger rubber part and larger shield. I ordered mine on Amazon and love them. My favorite is my one I decorated with beads, a little howling wolf and then letter beads spelling out Little wolf. Message me if you want and I can get you pics of them.
My first paci was a baby one that I tricked my grandmother into getting me by saying it was for a stuffed animal, I like both but haven't had too much of a good experience with the baby or adult ones I've tried.
the baby ones where only too small and the adult ones are a little too big. though I haven't been able to try others yet.
I find both baby and adult ones hurt my mouth. I prefer a teether paci like the RazBerry one so I can chew it. Being able to chew it makes it easier to keep in my mouth longer, before pain sets in. I'd love one that doesn't hurt to suck, however. I'm not sure why they are so painful for me to use. I love deco pacis... they are fun to make. I have one that has a bat cameo on it, with bat glitter and nail rhinestones for a very interesting effect.

Also, for those who can't find the adult one go to Aliexpress. They are cheap there and easy to find. Wait 1 month shipping or go to Amazon and spend a bit more, get it right away. Also, the candy gloss ones are so pretty.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]