IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello, my daddy is new to ddlg and needs some suggestions on how to make rules and punishments for beginner daddys and how to ease him into it. I've never been in an actual ddlg relationship so I need some help on how to help him decide rules, punishments, etc. Thank you!
By Daddyslove4you
I am new to this website, but have been living a DDlg lifestyle for over a decade. So what I'm about to say I am not claiming as "Law" or "The Norm", but it's what I've taken from real world experience.

So, that being said, DDlg is less "rules and punishments", and more "Wisdom and guidance." I feel like punishments are better suited for BeDeeSeM. But, if you still want to include that dynamic in your DDlg relationship, as his Loving Little, you need to play an active role in deciding what is acceptable and unacceptable punishments, what rules feel too restrictive, and if you want to keep it all in the bedroom, or also live the lifestyle in public. I've been with girls that don't want to mention it at all in public, and had Littles that will yell out "Daddyyyy, Where are you" in the middle of Wal Mart.

Remember, the only reason he has power over you is because you trust him enough to give him that privileged. So, hash out the ground rules, Hand daddy the paddle, and you should be fine.
By LittleDoveBlue

This is my favourite list of both punishments and rewards :twisted:

For me, punishments are one of the best parts of the dynamic, but I do agree with Daddyslove4you on the point of being active about the punishments you'll allow and want. Dont leave your Daddy to be the should bearer of coming up with them.

It helps to base them off of your own personality and day to day activities. "No sweets" is basically useless on me bc I dont like sugar all that much. The more personalized they are, the more affective theyll be.
By AussieDaddy
Daddy loves you makes some excellent points and I agree with all of them. I have also had a few years in the lifestyle and I never set rules from the outset.
First I get to know my little; what makes her tick, where she wants to improve herself(if she does) what she wants to achieve and so much more.

Then and only then do we discuss what rules we should have by mutual agreement. I may draft up the rules and then we discuss each one and accept or reject as appropriate.

I my view rules are there to benefit the little and set some structure in her life which she may need for whatever reason. I don't think you can just set rules as a Daddy and expect your little to just adhere to them blindly it doesn't make logical sense. After all as Daddyloves you rightly pointed out our littles submission is a gift borne from trust
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]