IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By stev
I got in the back seat of daddy's car and waited quietly for my instructions. I was told to take off my clothes, put the ball gag and blindfold on and sit still. I did as I was told while daddy drove us somewhere secretive. When he stopped he told me to get on my knees and bend over, so I did. I felt him get in behind me and tug at my panties. I felt a bit and kiss on my booty cheek. Then daddy pulled out the hand cuffs and restrained me. I felt him rub his hands together just as he smacks my booty. I jolt forward in shock. Again and again be slams his hand across my booty. Then came the belt. Smacking against my booty each time my tears pounding harder against the blindfold. As he hears my crying he balls his hand around my hair and pulls my head back to whisper in my ear "daddy doesn't want to hear any crying" and let's my face fall against his back seat. I feel his finger in my booty as I cry more but he keeps tugging and twisting. I feel him jerking his lollipop while he watches my booty be fingered. Then he pushes himself against my booty with his lollipop and fucks me, whipcreaming in my booty. He gets up and takes my underwear to throw outside. I get dressed and take the ball gag off as daddy instructed but sat with the blindfold on still. Daddy got in the front and drove us back to our meeting spot. He told me when he counted to 3 I would take off the blind fold and leave without saying a word to him. I would then get in my car and text him to let him know if I wanted to do this again. As I heard daddy count to three I tugged off the blind fold and shot out his side door. I walked to my car as I was buttoning up my shirt and daddy drove away. I got in my car and silently but suddenly, I started to cry and sob and call out for daddy to come back and let me kiss him one last time.
By hislittlesub
He didn't perform aftercare, which is SO IMPORTANT. I would encourage you to Google "subdrop" as it can happen when a submissive (of any kind, including littles) doesn't get the aftercare they need. It's completely normal to experience the sadness you did. Aftercare shouldn't be negotiable and I hope you and your Daddy can talk about this <3 Best of luck, hon!
hislittlesub wrote:He didn't perform aftercare, which is SO IMPORTANT. I would encourage you to Google "subdrop" as it can happen when a submissive (of any kind, including littles) doesn't get the aftercare they need. It's completely normal to experience the sadness you did. Aftercare shouldn't be negotiable and I hope you and your Daddy can talk about this <3 Best of luck, hon!
^ This.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]