IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
xnotyourbaby wrote:...cause he's a kitty cave cause he's always "tired"...
...maybe if you were actually nice to him every once in awhile and didn't call him snailpoop names (and insult him) behind his back he'd firetruck you more often to your liking.

ungrateful spoiled bleep
By hislittlesub
xnotyourbabyx wrote:My bf/daddy won't have sex with me cause he's a kitty cave cause he's always "tired" even though he doesn't even last 5 minutes ha what should I do?
Just because you're in a relationship does not mean that person owes you sex. And if you keep pushing him and he gives in to you, then it's not consensual and that's forced encounters, hon. Is physically intimate assault sexy? No, no it is not.

If he's tired, he's tired. Deal with it. Also I find your use of "kitty cave" as an insult problematic for completely different reasons. Grow up.
Hmm well if you spoke to me or acted that way with me ya, I wouldn't do you either and if I did I would want to get it over with as soon as possible. Maybe he is waiting for you to change your tone/attitude with him so that you deserve sex. Seems like a good punishment to me.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]