IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Singinglittle
I'm extremely new to sex and I know that I didn't enjoy what little of it I've had. It's been nothing but vanilla. Anyway I was browsing the internet a little later than I should have and came across ddlg memes. I got kinda excited by them and now I'm wondering if I'm actually a little. Is there a way to tell?
Well Vanilla sex inst for everyone. I enjoy it but I prefer it rougher. Are you thinking that you would prefer to be a little only during sex or do you want that dynamic for your whole relationship? Do you currently have a relationship where DD/LG would work? Do you think your partner would be a good DD/CG?

I know with me that is how I found it out. I was on tumblr and I had never seen anything with BeDeeSeM as I was uneducated about it. I also found some memes and it was a huge epiphany of "omg, there are other people that feel the way I feel" I started reading up on it and I guess the only way to explain it is content and happy. It's pretty hard to explain if you are a little or not as it is a decision that you have to make. No one can really make that decision for you. Also your DD/CG is YOUR decision, you cannot let someone tell you they are going to be yours. You have to be comfortable and trust them completely because littles can get hurt very easily as we trust a lot. You can also message me here if you want to chat more :)
Its not just during sex. The thought of someone taking care of me and holding me and treating me better than I ever have before takes my breath away. The thought that someone could love me even when I don't love myself makes me giddy. I'm not in a relationship at the moment.
Then I would say yes you are a little :) Welcome to the little club!
Now you just have to find a daddy! I know some people like the long distance but I could never do that. I find that I NEED him.
Well It is a small community but there are places like on here that you can post an ad for a daddy or you can also check out that one fet community website if you have not already. But also there is EVERYTHING BeDeeSeM so you might get some weird messages. My name is thesecretlittle and I didnt want any photos of my face so I put a picture up of me and him and I had my legs up on his lap while we were in the back seat of a car and I got bombarded with some pretty gross messages. The ones I have seen on here seem to be really good because they are actually into the lifestyle and not just someone looking for a good time. Just be careful doll :) The way I knew he was mine is because anytime we are together I feel like my heart is fireworks.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]