IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By MermaidhairBR
HI! so i was just trying to see what other fluffy littles do to get their confidence up, my daddy loves my body and i do too! But when i see these tiny ity bity adorable little, i immediately want to go out and get cute stuff from target or wherever it is that i see these cute things and half the time they just dont fit....any suggestions on where to get fluffy little clothes and stuff?? thank you! ive looked and just the stuff ive found is no bueno! *muah*
Awe I know how you feel muffin! I am a fluffy little too!! I found good luck with places like Winners/Mashalls/Walmart. The sad thing is with how bad child obesity is there are now a lot more adult sizes for kids clothes so its a Win for US! What kind of clothes are you looking for? I have used LACE.CA before their prices are great and they have a curvy section with lots of great items. They also have a promo right now if you enter MADNESS in the promo code you get 25% off and the prices are already cheap! Also their sizing chart is very accurate if you do your measurements. Try and stay away from Ebay/Wish.ca and those kind of sites where it is all just cheaply made asain goods which run extremely small. I bought a jacket and selected 4XL based on the sizing chart and it fits my friend who is a size 6.

https://www.lace.ca/
https://www.etsy.com/ca/market/ddlg

Hope this helps doll :)
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]