IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By onlylittle
Okay so how do I tell my boyfriend I am a little and I want him to be my daddy I'm scared he will freak out

Help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly I'm sort of in the same situation, and my boyfriend gets weirded out by the name "daddy".
I've just been sort of acting more and more childish around him, like showing him finished coloring in my Hello Kitty book, using my baby voice, and slowly migrating all of my plushies into our bed xD He likes when I act cute, I think it's just the stigma around people thinking it's about relative relations/child involvement. I might tell him one day, but for now I'll be happy with head pats and him not hiding all my stuffies :stuffie: I haven't gone completely into little space in front of him though ;-;
I would think honesty is the best thing. I know when I was younger, I would have appreciated a partner being honest about what they wanted. I would have loved it if my partner would have just asked. Of course I love the term Daddy but that's me. I used to call all my partners baby as a term of endearment.
By PrinceSunny
My little girl started out with talking to me about BeDeeSeM and seeing how i felt about it. once i got used to the idea, she first asked me if she could call me daddy, and I was a bit reluctant. she waited a week or so before explaining why she asked me, and she explained everything, made sure i had time to process, and she didnt force it. before i met her, i had no experience with anything BeDeeSeM or ddlg related. as a daddy, i would reccomend starting small, bring it up slowly and dont push the topic too much. hope that helps!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]