IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
Fellow Littles. (And Caregivers, too, y'all.)

I come to you with an important proposition. There are too many shows. And not enough people to watch them with.
So be my watch buddy!!

There's this website, Rabb.it that lets people share a computer (but it's neither of the people's actual computer so you don't have to worry about your information or anything like that), and we can watch Netflix (and chat) or go to any other website! What's cool is it also allows video chat throughout, but if you're only comfortable with your voice or text talk, that's all good too.

THINK HOW USEFUL THIS WILL BE FOR GAME OF THRONES, Y'ALL.
(I gots the HBOs to Go XD)

Let's figure this out together, people. For Khaleesi.
Ohhh I would LOVE to do this!
When my bf is gone at work all night I super lonely, it would be awesome to watch netflix with someone, especially another little!
(Also, your siggy most popular girls!! <3)
By IcanDance
I would love to do this if I ever have the time, unfortunately there's no time for netflix for me now. :c I'm hoping soon though. I love me some game of thrones!
Yeah, Littlespace recently started doing these Movie Nights on Saturdays, and TV nights on Fridays. They are so cool, and they do this exact same thing! You don't need an account to start watching, but Jken, the guy in leadership helps to manage this whole thing. It's so cool, we usually watch stuff like DuckTales, Gargoyles, Avatar the Last Airbender, and sometimes Popples. It's super cool. You guys should come join us sometime! More information is here:

viewtopic.php?p=27406#p27406
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15536#p31556
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]