IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
1. What do you do as a Little when you are scared? Hide under a blanket and surround myself with stuffies and pilllows and curl in a ball. Or turn on music and all the lights in the house.

2. Do you feel like you can as easily be a "strong" person as anyone else or not? It's situational for me I have social anxiety and find it hard talking to people even close friends even though I desperately crave social contact I have trouble initiating contact and maintaining it. I can barely answer the phone for anyone but family members and I block out people in public.

I can get important things done if I need to but making myself do them is tough.

3. Do you make decisions all by yourself or do you have difficulties doing that without your Daddy/SO/someone to ask advice? I usually ask my caregiver for advice on almost everything I run everything by them.
By Cutie
1. What do you do as a Little when you are scared?
The only things that really scare me is the dark and strangers...
And the two fixes are sleeping wit the light on or with daddy and carrying pepper spray in my hand :lol:
2. Do you feel like you can as easily be a "strong" person as anyone else or not?
No..... too dependent on daddy. I'm a very emotional baby that got lucky and found a reliable person (daddy) to be able to depend on without having to go through any prior heartbreak.
3. Do you make decisions all by yourself or do you have difficulties doing that without your Daddy/SO/someone to ask advice?
Depends... :pacy: I'm bratty and picky but sometimes too little to decide somethings when I'm 50/50, and thats when I ask papa to help.
By Button
I tend to cling to people or animals, or even stuffies. Anything close enough to grab I cling to. If I'm in my bed or something I hide under blankies.
2. Do you feel like you can as easily be a "strong" person as anyone else or not?
Depends what you mean by strong. >n< Emotionally.. No, I am not~ People think I am 'cause I hide my feelings from a lot of them.
Physicallyyyy.. Noo, I too lazy.

3. Do you make decisions all by yourself or do you have difficulties doing that without your Daddy/SO/someone to ask advice?
I have a hard time making decisions by myself for anything. Even food. Every day choices are very difficult for me and I really like it when people can help me make make difficult ones. I'm very needy, I also ask permission from my SO before making decisions too.
What do I do when I'm scared? I get my most favorite stuffie, which Is a baby blue giraffe, my favorite paci which is skye from paw patrol. Lastly I go curl up in my blankey and pillows snuggly my stuffie.
I've always been able to handle myself pretty well. My martial arts training keeps my confidence up cause no matter what the bigger they are, the harder they fall. 🦊😂 I can make decisions just sometimes have a problem with what to eat mostly. But i will almost always ask for advice.. 🦊
I usually go to my daddy or put my blankie and study how to resolve the problem..
I'm strong person but sometimes not, it depends by situations
I always ask some advices to my daddy but i always do what i want haha

* I tend to talk things out with my Daddy. He's very good at rationalizing things for me in a way that shows me that I'll either be okay, or validates my feelings and helps me come up with a "plan of attack" in order to resolve a conflict!

* I do! I have been through a lot as an individual including overcoming depression and tackling major obstacles such as unexpected life changes. Although Daddy makes these issues a lot easier to cope with, I have had to be alone most of my life dealing with issues when no one else could support or comfort me. Even as a little, I feel empowered by acting out who I really am on the inside-- and not being ashamed of it whatsoever.

* From the get-go, I have always been very indecisive ;-; I ask Daddy for advice and we often deliberate for a short period of time before coming to a consensus when making decisions
I cling to something, a blanket, a plushie, a caregiver, anything.

I think that I can. I might be strong as other people, but I'm strong as myself. If that makes sense.

I can and do, but most of the time I will get advice and hope that I made the right choice if I don't get a chance to ask my daddy before hand.
Good questions.

1) when I am scared I grab my two favorite stuffies and hold them really close and imagine I am with my daddy.

2) I can be strong and independent when I need to be but one of the perks of having a daddy is that I don't always have to be strong anymore, he helps me and we deal with things together.

3)I can make decisions on my own and am capable of doing so but again I value my daddies opinion and thoughts and I take that into consideration when making decisions.
I cuddle my stuffies and my puppers, I know they will guard me and make me feel safe. And wrap myself up in a nice big soft blankie
Of course! Being a little is apart of me. It doesn't define me. A little can be anyone or anything.
Hm well it never hurts to ask those that care about me for their opinions but in the end I'll probably go with what my gut tells me.

I have the obnoxious habit of going into littlespace every time I get spooked, even a small thing like flinching when I'm surprised. I also have clinical anxiety, so that can affect my littlespace too. When I'm anxious or scared in littlespace, I tend to get very quiet. I try to make very little noise and take up little space.

Honestly, not really. This has nothing to do with me being a little, though. I am someone who suffers from a rather unpleasant concoction of mental illnesses, mostly caused/aggravated by past trauma, and this makes me generally a less emotionally mature person.

I am famously an incredibly indecisive person, which might not even be related to being a little. When it comes to big choices like career paths or school-related things, I have no issues. However, the smaller things can be really hard for me. Decisions like what to eat for lunch or which color notebook to get can stump me in and out of little space.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]