IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Kitten_kayla
my names mikayla and i have done some research and learned a little on websites and blogs
1) What are some fun things to do in little space
2)How does one determine theyer age range
3)Can i be into kitten and ddlg
4)How can i explain it to close freinds
thanks soooo much
By dollyprincess
1) When in little space i love coloring, drawing and watching Disney movies. I also have a children's activity book (crosswords and word searches<3)
2) I think for most it come naturally, I'm 3-8 because i enjoy activities in this age range and often act like im somewhere in that age
3)I dont see why you couldnt be :) lots of littles are both
4) :( i dunno but i have friends who are close and also littles and doms, we even have a secert DDlg group on facebook!

I hope this helps!
Hiiiii!

1) What are some fun things to do in little space
I love to be silly, we are very silly. I like to color, cook (love cooking when I am big and still enjoy when I am little), play fighting, going for walks, snugs, play with kittens, snuggle up while he is playing video games and watch/help navigate.
2)How does one determine their age range
I am still having a bit of trouble with this myself. I would think I am around 6-8 but there are other times when I feel about 3 I call it very little space. Think of the things you like when you are little and that should give you an idea.
3)Can i be into kitten and ddlg
Yes of course, you can be their little kitten princess.!
4)How can i explain it to close friends
Not sure on this one. I have not told anyone except my best friend who helped me figure myself out. I don't feel the need to express it to everyone except him. Everyone I know knows that we have a different kind of relationship but I don't feel like putting a label on it. Totally up to you babes!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]