IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I live in a dorm room and I hide everything in little locked box..if that seems too obvious, bins under beds or assuming no one does your laundry, underwear drawer, or also at home I keep some stuff in my memory box in my closet, no one checks there. You just have to be crafty and think of places people don't usually look!! (No one looks under pillows either..I had sippys, pacis and toys under my pillow I forgot to move and my brother was laying dIRECTLY ON THE PILLOW but he never noticed somehow...)
By snugglebutt
If you still have your old toy box like me, you could hide stuff in there. That's my plan, I'm gonna take out all the random crap and just fill it with little things. Or just closets in general are good. Or your underwear drawer!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]