IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
There really is absolutely no reason that littles should be a certain size, height, weight, body shape, skin color, gender, religion, etc. These things do not matter. There is no mold or "ideal" type.

Being a little is entirely mental/psychological/personality.

It has nothing to do with anything else, and the people who believe differently are outright wrong (not to mention selfishly shallow).

If you're a plus size little then awesome, we love you too! It might be slightly more difficult to find pastel, cutesy clothes that are lolita or kawaii fashioned. It might be a little more pricey for you to get a custom onesie made in your size or such. (These types of clothing aren't required anyway though! It is just common that littles seem very interested in dressing these ways. You may have different personal preferences and that's okay too!)

Love yourself and the skin you're in.
I am plus sized and I love it! He likes it too! But at the same time I am only 4"10 so that is a small space to mush everything into haha. You should never be concerned about your weight and attracting partners. All you have to be is who ever you want to be. If YOU want to change then you will. But there is no requirement for anything.
Never be worried about weight when you're in a DDLG space! If a daddy, mummy, caregiver doesn't accept you, then theyre not right for you! Find someone who accepts you for you! There isn't a mold you have to fit to be a little.
Well if they aren't then everyone has kept it a secret from me!! I'm 5'9 and plus size. The only physically little thing about me is my silly stumpy little toes!

DDlg is such an accepting community. If it's legal and no one is nasty then all is welcome!

:hugs:
[quote="Manduketh"]Never be worried about weight when you're in a DDLG space! If a daddy, mummy, caregiver doesn't accept you, then theyre not right for you! Find someone who accepts you for you! There isn't a mold you have to fit to be a little.[/quote]

Thank you sir, I was about to say that. There're daddies out there that like chubbier littles and there're others who enjoy skinnier ones, daddies come in all colors and sizes too, so why wouldn't littles come too? Diversity makes life so much sweeter :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]