IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Littles here answer questions about being a Little.
Note: Littles do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.
This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Age Regressors (littles, middles, adult babies, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
So I saw this question on the ddlg forum and figured I would reiterate since I could relate.
Since finding out you were a little, do you ever think back to your childhood and find that things make more sense?
Like I was like 8 or 9 sneaking around to watch barney, embarrassed because it was a "baby" show. I'd also pretend to drink out of my baby dolls bottles and remember specifically my little cousin had this sippy cup toy and I was always so upset that I couldn't find the top because I couldn't drink out of it. Even as I've gotten older I've found it so much easier to talk to kids because I could always relate more to them and I liked (and still do) talking to them more than kids my own age. Then when I was like 15-16/17 I would write stories and in the stories my main character would have DID (disassociate identity disorder) and would only have one alter, (which is super inaccurate) and the alter would be 4 years old. She was a reflection of my desire to be able to be 4 years old in a relationship (but my realization that I couldn't be bc what boy in his right mind would be down with that? Lol @ 15 year old me). (also I had an obsession with a TV show about a character with the same disorder) but then a few years later when I came across ddlg I thought of my stories and I was like Woah...I knew before i knew :lol:
Anyways does anyone else feel that way kind of? I don't even know if that makes sense and it was very long, I am sorry :sry:
I'm a little too and I always preffered kinda 'childish' cothes like cute skirts and dresses and was interested in drawing books and toys, even though I never admitted that. I still don't do when I'm around people but I think there were some signs that I never 'wanted to grow up'.
I never actually stopped using sippycups and I still openly use them still while living with my parents. I also never outgrew stuffies and other cute household stuff like blankies, utensils, plates, cups, etc.
I guess that's a sign haha :P
Some of the big signs now that I look back are how long I sucked my thumb and my curiosity about being a baby. I sucked my thumb until well into elementary school. I had a daycare provider try to get me to stop when I was around 5 and it only made me miserable. I was super curious about what life was like for a baby. I wanted to know what it was like to pee in a diaper (my mom caught me trying to pee into my doll's diaper once), what breastfeeding was like, why babies cried etc. I have also remained super into Disney movies and all sorts of cartoons even though I'm almost 22. I'm happy when the movie is happy and I cry uncontrollably when sad things happen. It's been really hard to hide that from my family. I have had to play it off for a long time as me being emotional because of my period.
I remeber always wanting to pretend to be younger then I was I would look for ways that would make it appropriate to act young. I was in diapers until I was 6 years old and I thing that really started my AB stuff I loved diapers and ever sense I was "potty trained" I wanted to go back to them
Hi! A few things stuck with me that I realize now were signs of me craving to be a little (which I must add, I'm so grateful I only entered the community and got into the lifestyle when I reached adult age, my daddy/fiancé introduced it to me and I feel it would've been difficult to adopt the lifestyle without a serious and commited daddy to take care of me).
My number one habit that stuck with me, and is still with me to this day, is the urge to stick anything in my mouth and chew on it, as long as it has the right chewiness. I've lost so many headphone wires to it loool... It's just one of those things that I've had a lot of people tell me they did when they were babies/kids, except I never outgrew it :lol: thank god for binkies!
Other than that, I've always had ''childish'' interests in terms of tv shows and movies mostly (I would always choose a Disney movie over some ''adult'' movie), and I've always secretly wanted every princess merchandise EVER (which I repressed for a while during my high school years). I also slept with the same stuffie all the way to the age of 13, which I also gave up during high school out of embarrassment.
I never thought of this!!! Hmmmm looking back I remember playing story telling games during recess with my friends from like 3rd-8th grade. We'd play "family" and I ALWAYS called dibs on being the youngest, around my littlespace age coincidentally. It took me until high school to realize that kids my age weren't into all of this "baby stuff". Also, I still love watching Arthur and other PBS or CN shows, biting and putting everything in my mouth, sippy cups, stuffies, throwing tantrums (oops), and even I slip out made up words to people. That all started young, but it still is so much fun!!
Wow, yes, all the time now.
I can remember when my siblings were born I was eh maybe 8 or 9 and would secretly use their sippy cups.
And in elementary school I wanted to be a baby. I'd cry about it cause I missed being a baby.
Starting in highschool and never ending I've always worn graphic tees with superheros and Disney characters and my bedding is Batman and I have a lot of Joker stuff like a wall poster and my alarm clock.
Also I never stopped watching Looney Tunes and Baby Looney Tunes.
And I've always gotten along with little kids and could play well with them like play toys and such.

That's just to name a few. Wow, that was a lot, haha.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]