IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers here answer questions about being a Caregiver.
Note: Caregivers do not answer site-help questions.
Forum rules: 
* * * CLOSED TO NEW TOPICS * * *
Please post all new questions in the main General Discussion area of the site.

This NOT an area for personal ads!

Only people identifying as Caregivers (Daddies, Mommies, Babysitters, Aunts, Uncles, Bigs, etc.) or switches should be replying to these topics!
Ravenbell wrote:Sometimes I feel like I'm annoying my Domme when she is around.
Is there a time when littles shouldn't bug there Caregivers?
I believe that there's not enough information in order to decide that. If your mommy is trying to do something important (something for work) or if you're both somewhere where the dynamic is not very well received, it's understandable if she wants a little bit space, to finish work or to do whatever you two came down to that place to do it.
In other situations, your Mommy might've been under stress/tired/sick/ other various reasons, I don't quite know what do you mean by "bugging", but if it means misbehaving, they might be just tired and look like they're annoyed... But to be quite honest, there's not enough information to answer your question correctly, because your mommy has her own personality and every relationship & situation is a little bit different. If you feel like that and that's bothering you, you should talk with your caregiver to look for a suitable answer for both
I never get annoyed when my little requires attention. If there are times when I am not available I try to communicate that so that she is not feeling neglected. I also try to let them know when I am expecting to become available again hopefully to help them with any anxiety issues.

For me, seeing a text from my little puts a smile on my face and makes my heart skip a beat.
Never. That just means that she loves you, that you're your little's world. The way I see it, the more attention they want, it means that they love you more, or they really want your opinion on something. The reason they want your opinion is simply because they value your opinion, and want to make you happy. And a big's happiness is always a littles priority, and vice versa.
I very rarely get annoyed with my little the only times it happens is when they aren’t understanding of the fact that sometimes I don’t have the ability to give them the attention they desire because of things going on in my life i.e. school or work however generally I will give them an estimate of what time I will be done or text them as often as I can given the circumstances
There are certainly times where its probably best not to 'annoy' your caregiver, typically when they are at work or school. I don't like the term annoy because it implies that you are a nuisance, which you shouldn't be. As a caregiver its our responsibility to make sure our little is happy and cared for and while we may not be able to do that immediately sometimes, but a lot of us will try and get back to our little as quickly as possible.
No not ever am I annoyed. In fact if it seems my little is desiring or needing MORE attention then I must be doing something not quite right. In the aspect of a little just in a bratty mood and is demanding attention, well that pertains to the situation entirely. Sometimes it's okay because they're little and need attention and as a caregiver I'll gladly give the attention, but one cannot let another take advantage of such attention simply because they can take advantage, that's not fair no matter whom is the one taking advantage, it's supposed to be equal understanding between each other, so a CG would know when to give attention and when to retract it, but I don't believe the retraction is because the little is being annoying, maybe playfully one could be like 'oh stop being annoying 😜' but as far as Actually thinking 'omg this is annoying' absolutely not!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]