Curious Daddy Introduction

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Overduetwins

Curious Daddy Introduction

Postby Overduetwins » 1 year ago

Hello all!

I'm a 21 year old male from the great state of Minnesoooooota with a new interest in the ddlg dynamic. I'm interested in exploring more into it and would love to talk to any littles out there! I'm respectful and am more focused on making friends in the community at this point, but hey, you never know what might happen!

My username actually comes from my fascination with pregnancy, which is kind of my original "kink". Just getting that out there, but it certainly won't play a factor in my conversations, unless of course someone is interested.

Feel free to PM Me. I'm excited to see how well I fit in the community :)

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Curious Daddy Introduction

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Hi! I'm glad you've joined us here.

I would've been the one to ask about your username. :p I'm glad you explained it and cured me of my curiosity of that right away!

I hope your weather is getting nice and warm up that way. I lived in MN for a very brief period of time and the winters seemed kind of crazy and always dragged on.

I hope you meet lots of friends! :)

littlesophia13
Role: Little

Re: Curious Daddy Introduction

Postby littlesophia13 » 1 year ago

Hello and welcome :D

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!