Hello Everyone

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
devilslittlesister

Hello Everyone

Postby devilslittlesister » 1 year ago

I found this site through fetlife, and figured I would join in. I am a little, or babygirl. I have two ages that I kind of shift in and out of which would be about 5 or 12. I am very shy, so I have not made a lot of friends who are littles, which is something my Daddy has encouraged me to do. I have a tumblr, and am a member of a lot of groups on fet for littles.

Currently I am trying to learn how to channel my little sides. I mostly feel little all of the time, and often fake the adult thing. The problem is, I do not really know how to play or engage my little in a more positive, or productive way. So that is my current focus and challenge.

Let's see, I am a little nerdy, I love comic books and superheros, a bit of a gamer, and I enjoy sci-fi and a little bit of anime. I am artistic, I enjoy writing, poetry, and have a deep love of music. I love the color black, the beach, and not being at work (lol). My favorite things to do, would be spending time with my Daddy, or with my best friend who is also kind of a little.

I look forward to meeting some of you, and hopefully learning something new. ^_^

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

Greetings! Your name is super scary! :-p I trust you're a sweetie though.

It's great to have another nerdy little around! I'm pretty nerdy myself. I enjoy comic books, superhero things (movies and the link -- including X-Men everything), and games (WoW!). Maybe we can become super awesome friends or something.

Either way, I'm glad you're around!

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 1 year ago

Nerds rule! And also may the 4th be with you.

devilslittlesister

Sorry for the delay in this thread. I kept forgetting about this post. =P

@star My name has multiple meanings, to me, but mostly Twisted Transistor by KoRn is my favorite song.

I really like Batman, a lot. Also I do play WoW, and a small spectrum of other video games. It is always great to have nerd friends, little friends, you know, lol, any type of friends. XD

@Magnus, and too you, hope it was an enjoyable day of nerdom! =)

littlesophia13
Role: Little

Postby littlesophia13 » 1 year ago

Hello! I'm Sophia, I'm a nerdy little too, and love to draw. I'm always looking for more friends, I'd love to get to know you too :)

devilslittlesister

Absolutely Sophia, I would like that.

Daddylittlekitty
Role: Ageplayer

Postby Daddylittlekitty » 8 months ago

My daddy found this site for me but I have a Fetlife too but I like Littlespace Online better that FetLife :D
: :D Daddy's Little Princess :D

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!