Hey, all!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
MrMoxxie
Role: Caregiver

Hey, all!

Postby MrMoxxie » 11 months ago

Hello, LittleSpace!

I'm Moxxie. I'm a 23 year old male, currently living in Iowa. I identify with the daddy/dom type, primarily, but I've sometimes thought about finding a Momma as well. I'm pretty new to this scene, and I haven't had any local relationships like this, before. All of my (limited) experience has come from online relationships with littles. Most of them were a lot of fun, I really enjoy having someone look to me for guidance and care. But I also found a few girls who were really just looking for a sugar-daddy, not a dd/lg relationship.

That being said, this seems like a pretty honest and inviting community, so I look forward to meeting and talking with all of you! Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Talk to ya soon!

PrettyNpink
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Re: Hey, all!

Postby PrettyNpink » 3 months ago

Hello are you currently in a relationship or have you been in one recently? Or do you just do online stuff?

SparaticABDL
Role: ABDL

Postby SparaticABDL » 3 months ago

I was married but am currently separated filing a divorce... i have not been online for quite sometime.. Im not a troll nor bot just looking to maybe get acquainted with some new people i can only hope to be friends with later.
Mikey :arr:

PrettyNpink
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Postby PrettyNpink » 3 months ago

You was married at 23 and already getting divorced. That sounds heart breaking. What happened if I can ask. I live in Iowa too.

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!