email alerts/ updates?

Magnus

email alerts/ updates?

Postby Magnus » 1 year ago

you know it'd be cool if i got emails letting me know when somoene has responded to a post of mine, makes a new post etc i dont always check my comp but if my gmail goes off my phone will buzz. Just think that'd be a cool idea

admin

Re: email alerts/ updates?

Postby admin » 1 year ago

Magnus wrote:...it'd be cool if i got emails letting me know when somoene has responded to a post of mine, makes a new post...

There is sort-of a feature that does that. Everyone defaults to no e-mail notifications for these things. If you want e-mails for when someone responds to your post or quotes you then you can get those right now. The other part would need to be implemented.

To set your notifications you'd want to click on your avatar on the upper right. (If you have no avatar then it's just a little white colored guy in the blue colored box).

From the menu click the User Control Panel option

Click the header labeled "board preferences" with the little science beaker icon

A left sidebar should appear. Select the "Edit notification options" section.

This should let you toggle some e-mail preferences. It's kind of limited but you might be able to get it to work a little for some of your needs for now until we update with your request.

Return to “Site Suggestions, Questions, & Feedback”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!