Hello I'm new here. How is everyone doing ?

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
Mr_goozie
Role: Daddy

Hello I'm new here. How is everyone doing ?

Postby Mr_goozie » 11 months ago

I'm interested to see what this site has to offer. Does anyone have any advice about how to use this site efficiently ?

Rosetta
Role: Little girl

Re: Hello I'm new here. How is everyone doing ?

Postby Rosetta » 10 months ago

Oh yes!!
I'm a comlpete fan of this site after I had been in another ddlg community before (not gonna mention bad names).

And this site is truly epic!
First of all, it's functioning just like *any* other forum really. So you have your announcement sections etc... But from looking at your profile *giggles* (yep i did have a peek!) it seems you got that all covered.

Secondly, there's the buttons at the top of the page. If you hit on the Home button, you can see the general forum, but there's also more: on the right side you have various interesting articles that you can read for your information.
If you scroll all the way down there's the chat, which you can also reach by clicking on the button at the top of the page which says chat.
You should DEFINITELY say hi there once in a while and NOT be shy! (apperently lots of people are shy cuz chat gets really filled but its only ever me and two other people talking heh... [maybe i just talk too much *sadface*])
Then, there are various other cool things in the quick links menu (up top again). You have arcade games which is the newest thing on the website (so bear with it cuz its not yet functional for everyone) and there are movies from youtube too sometimes.

That's about it I think!
Furthermore, if you like the community, by all means you could consider to donate to this site. It is ran by a single person I think who puts mostly their own savings into i think. And they do a very terrific job at creating an awesome community which is safe from non-accepting idiots while at once keeping in mind that also all the little people are still mature adults and respecting them.

So yeah all positive stuffs from me!

Greetings,
maybe catch you in chat when you figure out how it works!

Rosetta

PS: Sorry for the lots of talking i dunno im kinda hyped today *blushes*

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!