Only On Littlespace

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.

• Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Crybaby
Role: Little girl

Only On Littlespace

Postby Crybaby » 11 months ago

So, I don't really have any friends who are littles, it's just me and Daddy. I'm very self-conscious and a little shy, so I don't like giving out social media or taking selfies. It's not like im a terrible, hideous person, I have quite a few friends outside of the dd/lg community, but i'm still new to whole idea of dd/lg (Me and Daddy have been together for about 1 year and 1/2 now, yey) Maybe someone would like to arrange some little playdate roleplay in the roleplay chat? I am allowed to also talk to other daddies, so if daddies want to join that's fine, but remember I am taken, so I can't go outside of the roleplay (I am mono) Idk, If anyone is interested, but if someone is then feel free to contact meh ;-;
~Squish my cheeks~
~Call me cutie~

PrincessCindy
Role: Little girl

Re: Only On Littlespace

Postby PrincessCindy » 11 months ago

Hi, I'm shy and I don't like selfies either, I'm not sure this counts as social media to you (it doesn't to me) but if you want we can chat on skype or kik. I'm six and I love Disney, coloring, my stuffies and I'm trying to make fwiends too. If you want to be fwiends Pm me, I hope we can

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!