Balancing Family Life and Being A Little

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
dbg1919

Balancing Family Life and Being A Little

Postby dbg1919 » 1 year ago

I have always been a little but until recently I did not allow myself to explore and indulge this part of me. Recently I began exploring my little side and learning about myself. My Daddy (who is also my husband) and I have four children ranging in age from 13-7 months. At first I was having a very difficult time balancing my little side and my adult life. My husband and I decided that each night I would have a few hours to indulge my little side. This has helped me immensely. During the day I still indulge my little side on and off with things like coloring and watching MLP. I am curious, how does everyone else balance adulthood and their little side? Would especially love to hear from other littles with children. Thank you for the help :D

JuneStar
Role: Little girl

Re: Balancing Family Life and Being A Little

Postby JuneStar » 1 year ago

That is a wonderful idea--setting aside time each evening for yourself.

I suppose I do the same, in a way. In the evening, after work and all of the adult things have been taken care of, I pour myself a sippy cup of chocolate milk and relax. Sometimes I'll sit and watch a cartoon or movie that makes me feel little and just enjoy myself.

Return to “General Discussion”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!