Hi Everyone!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.

* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Do not respond to introductions as if they are personal ads.

Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
JCK6
Role: Daddy

Hi Everyone!

Postby JCK6 » 1 year ago

Hello my name is Jordan but everyone who knows about my little side calls me Jordie. Im an 18 year old boy and from St Louis. I found this gem of a site searching the internet for sites where I can meet new friends who share my ageplaying interest. My little age range is anywhere from 2-6 and i like being diapered, fed, read stories, and other babyish things. i actually have a lot of items and im always looking to play! When im not being a baby i enjoy all kinds of sports and even play baseball for Meramec college, i also like video games, swimming, and music. My favorite color is Yellow and i love anything with bright vibrant colors. I am straight but i also love pretty things and acting somewhat feminine so hopefully that doesn't push you away, most people actually think its cute :) and I am a sub so i would love to find a nice mommy to take care of me If you cant tell by now, i suck at introductions but i hope this is good enough and i really hope to make a lot of new friends on this site! thanks for reading

WhirledPeace

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby WhirledPeace » 1 year ago

Hi Jordie! I'm 18 too that's so cool :)
I think it's a great introduction and I hope you have fun here and meet lots of friends! I'm here any time if you want to talk. Have a great day :)

littlesophia13
Role: Little

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby littlesophia13 » 1 year ago

Hiii Jordie :D I think your introduction was just fine, I'm Sophia! I hope you come to like it here too and feel free to message me if you wanna play with another little or just chat :)

Return to “Introductions”

Littlespace Online : 
IMPORTANT RULE FOR ACCESSING OUR COMMUNITY SITE!