Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Hi Everyone!

Forum rules
Do not post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in the introductions section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
Please use the Introductions area only to tell us about yourself.
* * * This is NOT a dating site. * * *
Really.
Your "introduction" post will be denied if you choose to
tell us what relationship you are looking for or what type
of person you want to connect with using our community.
Your relationship status
does not define you or
tell us about yourself.
Our community is more than our free personals section,
and you are much more than your relationship desires.

Please click here for introduction
examples and tips for approval.

You can use our free personals section after your introduction has been approved.
JCK6
Role: Daddy

Hi Everyone!

Postby JCK6 » 1 year ago

Hello my name is Jordan but everyone who knows about my little side calls me Jordie. Im an 18 year old boy and from St Louis. I found this gem of a site searching the internet for sites where I can meet new friends who share my ageplaying interest. My little age range is anywhere from 2-6 and i like being diapered, fed, read stories, and other babyish things. i actually have a lot of items and im always looking to play! When im not being a baby i enjoy all kinds of sports and even play baseball for Meramec college, i also like video games, swimming, and music. My favorite color is Yellow and i love anything with bright vibrant colors. I am straight but i also love pretty things and acting somewhat feminine so hopefully that doesn't push you away, most people actually think its cute :) and I am a sub so i would love to find a nice mommy to take care of me If you cant tell by now, i suck at introductions but i hope this is good enough and i really hope to make a lot of new friends on this site! thanks for reading

WhirledPeace

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby WhirledPeace » 1 year ago

Hi Jordie! I'm 18 too that's so cool :)
I think it's a great introduction and I hope you have fun here and meet lots of friends! I'm here any time if you want to talk. Have a great day :)

littlesophia13
Role: Little

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby littlesophia13 » 1 year ago

Hiii Jordie :D I think your introduction was just fine, I'm Sophia! I hope you come to like it here too and feel free to message me if you wanna play with another little or just chat :)

Return to “Introductions”